To Manolo Carrasco’s website, featuring all the latest information on his albums, tours, concerts as well as some new sections.
DATES AND CITIES TOUR CHINA 2018
|8-9-2018||SHENZHEN||Nanshan Cultural and Sports Center Grand Theatre|
|9-9-2018||DONGGUAN||Dongguan Cultural Art Theatre|
|10-9-2018||GUANGZHOU||Guangzhou Xinhai Concert Hall|
|13-9-2018||BEIJING||Beijing Tsinghua Concert Hall|
|14-9-2018||ULANHAOTE (MONGOLIA)||Wulan Muqi Palace Concert Hall|
|15-9-2018||SHIJIAZHUANG||Shijiazhuang Grand Theatre|
|16-9-2018||HEFEI||Hefei Grand Theatre|
|21-9-2018||CHANGSHA||Changsha Concert Hall|
|22-9-2018||WUHAN||Wuhan Culture Centre|
|23-9-2018||KUNMUNG||Kunming Victory Hall|
|28-9-2018||SHANGHAI||Shanghai Oriental Art Center Concert Hall|
|29-9-2018||NINGBO||Ningbo Concert Hall|
|30-9-2018||HANGZHOU||Hangzhou Xiaoshan Theater|
Manolo Carrasco – Highlights:
- Born in Cadiz (Spain)
- He gave his first concert at the age of 12 and recorded his first album at 14.
- At the age of 19, he conducted the London Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Music composer for the Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre.
- He has performed at some of the most important venues on all 5 continents.
- He was the first Spanish artist ever to perform at Moscow’s Red Square and the Kremlin Palace.
- He has released 30 albums in Spain and 12 abroad.
- A committed, supportive artist, he is the author of the anthem for the victims of terrorism Por Ellos.
Latest album now available